200 litre Steel Drum
Tight Head Steel Drum
Tight Head Steel Drums are suitable for containing and shipping liquid products such as lubricant oils, chemical products, food products, agricultural products and others. The drums are manufactured from prime cold rolled steel in accordance with JIS G3141 SPCC-SD. There are various options available for steel thickness, configuration, internal lining, external coating and screen printing. They are extremely durable packaging, superior stacking strength and ultimate fire protection.
- Containing capacity 217 litres.
- Electrically welded on drum body, top and bottom ends are triple seamed to provide optimal drum integrity.
- The Top end is fitted with 2” and ¾” closures for filling and draining. Gaskets for closure are available in Nitrile Rubber, EPDM and PE.
- Available in different steel thicknesses of 0.8, 0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm.
- Available in standard two rolling hoops, W-style hoops with options of corrugation.
- Available in unlined, bitumine or food grade epoxy phenolic internal coating (FDA approved) as well as special linings.
- Available in any colors for external coating and screen printing.
All drums comply with international registration and certifications such as ISO9001 for quality management, ISO14001 for environmental management, and UN regulations for packing and shipping of non-dangerous and dangerous goods in the packaging group II and III.