200 litre Steel Drum
Open Head Steel Drums
Open Head Steel Drums are suitable for containing and shipping of grease, resin and more viscous liquid products. The drums are manufactured from prime cold rolled steel in accordance with JIS G3141 SPCC-SD. There are various options available for steel thickness, configuration, internal lining, external coating and screen printing. They are durable packaging, superior stacking strength and ultimate fire protection.
- Containing capacity 217 litres.
- Electrically welded on drum body, top end is triple seamed to provide optimal drum integrity.
- Removable top cover using galvanized steel locking ring with options of closing lever lock or screw type closure. Gaskets for removable top cover are available in EPDM and PVC.
- Available in different steel thicknesses of 0.8, 0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm.
- Available in straight sided, standard two rolling hoops, W-style hoops with options of corrugation.
- Available in unlined, alkyd melamine or food grade epoxy phenolic internal coating (FDA approved) as well as special linings.
- Available in any colors for external coating and screen printing.
All drums comply with international registration and certifications such as ISO9001 for quality management, ISO14001 for environmental management, and UN regulations for packing and shipping of non-dangerous and dangerous goods in the packaging group II and III.